TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page was last updated on April 26, 2019, and applies to citizens of the United States.
This Terms and Conditions Agreement is a binding legal contract between you and Bookery Bliss (“BookeryBliss,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), regarding your use of this website located at www.bookerybliss.com on all platforms (the “Website”).
All content on this site is copyright material, including but not limited to text, photos, graphics, names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of BookeryBliss.com or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws.
You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content on this site for commercial or public purposes without prior written consent.
You also covenant and agree not to use any screen scraping, framing, bots, spiders, crawlers, intelligent agents or other automated processes on this website or its contents at any time, for any reason.
User Contributions and Comments
The Site may contain public comments, review and ratings sections, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Site.
• Any publicly accessible User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
• You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Prohibited Uses Of The Site
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Site:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
• Impersonate or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
• Promote, advocate or assist in any illegal activity or unlawful act or any form of violence.
• Harass, abuse, bully, defame, or discriminate based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
We have the right to:
• Remove, refuse, or take any action with respect to any User Contributions we deem necessary, appropriate, or for no reason in our sole discretion.
• If we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms and Conditions, infringes any intellectual property right or the other rights of any person or entity.
• Threatens the personal safety of users of the Site or the public or could create liability for the Site.
• Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
• Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information related to anyone posting any materials on or through the Site.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS BOOKERY BLISS AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
You agree to hold harmless and defend Bookery Bliss from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating in any way to User Generated Content, your use of Content, your use of the Site, Submissions, Opinions, errors, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions, any law or the rights of any third party.
Third Party Links, Advertisements, Websites and Content
We do not review or monitor any third party websites, advertisements, or other media linked to or available through the Site and are not responsible for the content of any such third-party advertisements or linked websites. Prior to purchasing any third-party products or services described on the Site, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither Bookery Bliss nor its parent or any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third-party products or services based upon the information provided on the Site, and we shall not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SITE. THE INFORMATION, FACTS, AND OPINIONS PROVIDED ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, BOOKERY BLISS NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST BOOKERY BLISS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Waiver and Severability
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions are still valid and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines linked to these terms and conditions constitute the entire Agreement between you and Bookery Bliss relating to your use of this website and supersede any prior understandings or agreements, both oral or written, with respect to the Site. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Bookery Bliss making such amendments or modifications available on this website.